Terms and Conditions
Current as at July 2013
Terms of payment are nett 30 days.
All prices are subject to change without notice except that prices will remain firm for orders already accepted.
A handling charge applicable per the checkout page, will apply to each order.
Display stands are provided to Customer free of charge, under the conditions that:
- Stands remain the property of Tee-Zed Products.
- A USD 200 fee + Taxes is payable to Tee-Zed Products if stand(s) is not returned upon request.
- Only Tee-Zed Products stock may be displayed on the stand(s) provided.
Any goods purchased as a close out or special offer is non-returnable.
Returns will not be accepted unless prior written authorisation is received and a "return authority" number issued by an authorised officer of Tee-Zed Products. All goods returned must be freight prepaid and original invoice and return authority number quoted.
RE STOCKING FEE
25% re-stocking fee will apply to all non-warranty returns.
Disputed claims must be notified within 14 days of invoice date for such claims to be considered.
Any amount overdue will at the discretion of Tee-Zed Products bear interest at the rate of 1.5% per month from the date it became due until paid.
All orders subject to stock availability will be shipped within 48HRS of receipt of payment with an expected delivery of 3 to 5 working days post shipping dependent on geographic location of the delivery point. In the event no person is available to receive the delivery, deliveries will be carded, allowing the consumer to contact our designated courier to arrange an alternate delivery. Please note we do not ship to PO BOX address.
- Possession of the goods shall pass to the Customer at the time of delivery of the goods by Tee-Zed Products to the Customer and the goods shall thereafter be at the Customer's risk
- Notwithstanding the above, title and property in and ownership of the goods shall pass to the Customer only when the Customer has paid Tee-Zed Products all that is owing to Tee-Zed Products in respect of the goods. Until such payment is made, the Customer holds the goods as bailee for Tee-Zed Products.
- The Customer shall pay the purchase price in respect of the goods bought from Tee-Zed Products within thirty (30) days of the end of the month reflected on the Tee-Zed Products invoice. Receipt of the full amount due shall evidence the passing of title to the Customer and property in and owner ship of the goods to which the payment relates. If the Customer does not indicate which invoice the Customer is paying, the Customer authorises Tee-Zed Products in its discretion to appropriate any moneys received against amounts then due by the Customer to Tee-Zed Products in respect of the goods.
- If the Customer fails to pay for the goods in accordance with the time stipulated or within such alternative time as may be agreed to in writing by Tee-Zed Products or if the Customer is declared bankrupt or insolvent or enters into an arrangement with its creditors generally or if a trustee in bankruptcy, liquidator, receiver or manager is appointed to the Customer or to any of its assets, such event shall constitute a breach and Tee-Zed Products shall thereafter be entitled to retake possession of the goods and for that purpose shall be entitled to enter upon the Customer's premises.
- If and to the extent to which it is not possible to otherwise identify the ownership of Tee-Zed Products goods which are still in the possession of the Customer, the goods will be treated as though they were sold to the Customer in the same sequence as the Customer took delivery of the goods form Tee-Zed Products and if in addition the quantity of any particular goods of Tee-Zed Products still in possession of the Customer exceeds the quantity of those goods in respect of which payment is still owing by the Customer to Tee-Zed Products, Tee-Zed Products in its reasonable discretion shall have the right to determine in relation to which of those goods it has ownership.
PRECEDENCE OF TRADING TERMS:
- Orders will not be accepted otherwise than subject to these terms and conditions of sale. If the terms of the Customer's order are inconsistent with these terms and conditions of sale, the delivery of the goods to the Customer or to the Customer's agent shall constitute an offer by Tee-Zed Products to sell the goods to the Customer subject to these terms and conditions of sale, which offer the Customer may accept by retaining the goods. Tee-Zed Products reserves the right to accept in whole or in part any order or to decline any order - and any order or part order not accepted is deemed to be cancelled.
- Any indulgence or extension of time shall in no way be construed as a waiver by Tee-Zed to enforce strictly its rights as set our herein.
- These terms and conditions of sale shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the country in which TeeZedShop (Tee-Zed Products) trades.
- Except in respect of provisions implied by statute, the provisions set out herein contain the whole of the terms and conditions, express or implied, made between the Customer and Tee-Zed and no variation or inclusion of any further provisions shall be binding upon Tee-Zed unless approved by Tee-Zed in writing.